- NewSoftSerial library. - This code is run by Mikal Hart and you may also want to see if he has any new version. It's GPL
- GPS test parsing sketch - uses NewSoftSerial to communicate with the GPS module
- GPS basic logging sketch - uses NewSoftSerial to communicate with the GPS module and SD library to log data
Click on the DOWNLOADS button in the top right corner to download from github
All of this example Arduino code is Public Domain. Enjoy!
- AF_SDLog library. If you have the Wave Shield library installed, you may have to uninstall it (remove it from the library folder) since it will conflict.
This has been supplanted by the SD library built into the Arduino IDE. The only good thing about it is that it will (barely) fit and run into a '168 Arduino so if you happen to be stuck with a '168 and can't upgrade, this code may be handy. Otherwise, please use the newer code above
- GPS basic logging sketch - saves NMEA data v2 fixes bugs that prevented it from working with '328P arduinos
- GPS CSV logging sketch - saves RMC sentences in CSV format with data from 3 analog sensors.
This code is based off of Roland Reigel's SD card code, and is also GPL
- Schematic for v1.1 in EagleCAD format
- Layout for v1.1 in EagleCAD format
- Schematic for v1.1 in PNG format
And older files (you likely dont want them but they're here for reference)